How To: Scavenge High-Voltage Components from Your Neighbor's Trashed Microwave
For this project, I decided to rip apart a microwave I found in my neighbor's garbage can to see what was inside. With permission, of course! True story! Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.
The saying goes, "one man's trash is another man's treasure", and with all the parts I found in this abandoned appliance, I felt like I won the lottery! Want to see what's hidden inside your old microwave oven? I started by relocating the microwave to my workbench and plugging it in to test it out. It seemed to work intermittently, so before disassembly, I tried nuking a CD and a 60 watt light bulb. After the light bulb blew up, I unplugged the system, cleaned the mess, and removed every screw I could find. The casing came off easily, revealing some dangerous high-voltage components. I made sure to discharge the high-voltage capacitor first, to relieve any deadly charge that might be lingering. When every screw was removed, I had a whole workbench full of fun and useful components!Magnetron HV transformer HV capacitor Motor/generator Lights Snap switches Transistors Capacitors Diodes Relays AC fan Charcoal filter Piezo-electric buzzer ...and more! I even found two super strong ring magnets that I plan to use in a future maglev experiment! I modified the transformer to shoot lethal arcs of high-voltage electricity, and generate such a high amperage that metal melted on contact! With a little tweaking, it was even used as an AC stick welder.Thanks to these parts scavenged from my neighbor's generous donation, I have a whole new world to explore! The best part is, they were all free!!Haven't see the video yet? You can still see it here!If you like this project perhaps you'll like some of my others. Check them out at www.thekingofrandom.com
Essential Phone Receives Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 OTA Update. The team at Essential has been very engaged with the community since the launched of its first smartphone, the Essential Phone.Along
Essential Phone Oreo Beta 3 now available for download
side button until you see the power menu. How to Completely Close Out Running Applications in iPhone iOS 7 to Save 5 Explosive Homemade Fireworks for DIY Pyromaniacs. If an app isn't responding, you can force it to close. If an app is unresponsive and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch still reacts to button button two times quickly, the recently
What's Draining Your iPhone Battery? - Techlicious
Here's the Scoop to Force Close Apps on Your iPhone or iPad (with no home button) Using iOS 11. It takes a forceful touch! You need to force touch (or tap and hold) until the app preview tiles show the minus icon (-) in the corner then swipe up to close.
You Can Finally Swipe Up to Close Apps on the iPhone X Again
In Android Pie, Google ha introdotto una funzionalità chiamata "Wind Down" che mira a contribuire a combattere questo. Tuttavia, grazie a uno sviluppatore di app creativo, non è necessario attendere che Android 9.0 goda di questa funzione. Combinato con un'altra funzionalità chiamata "Shush", Wind Down è come Do Not Disturb 2.0.
ADB Over Internet? « Null Byte :: WonderHowTo
What is the best Windows/Linux/Mac Torrent Client? Seconding transmission for mac. I used to use an old version of uTorrent, but it stopped working on el cap, so
Transmission Releases Long-Awaited BitTorrent Client For
How to calibrate your TV to get the best picture possible A few simple adjustments can help your TV produce a more accurate picture. We'll show you how.
how to change color saturation on monitor - Microsoft Community
The new Moto X may not have a lot going for it when it comes to hardware, but there are some pretty cool software features that makes it a tempting device. One of these cool features is its Active Display notifications that appear on the lock screen.
Get Moto X-Style "Active Display" Notifications on a Samsung
Who Needs Clowns? 3D Printer Lets You Print Inflatable Rubber
According to experts, here are the 15 best productivity apps to keep you dialed in all day. Get fired up in the morning and wrap up your day smoothly. Endless scrolling. This is most likely your experience exploring the world of productivity apps available for download.
10 Ways Church Staffs Can Increase Productivity
Enjoy a slideshow of your personal photos from your Google Photos library on any voice-supported TV with Chromecast or Chromecast built-in — using only your voice. Important: To view Google Photos using Google Home, you must have a Google Nest display with Photo frame enabled, Chromecast, or TV with Chromecast built-in linked to Google Home.
The 100 Best Android Apps for 2019 | PCMag.com
I was also looking for a camera with such a feature. Apparently there are many apps that will do this. However it took me at least an hour to finally find something I was happy with.
Taking photo every 66 milliseconds on Android phone for
Apple has just released the iOS 12.1 beta for developers and public beta testers alike. The company usually keeps things quiet when it comes to beta software, but it's decided to announce the
Cortana Gets a Fresh Look on Android (For Beta Testers
Five Awesome Apps To Take Your Instagram Stories Game To The Next Level Next Article --shares; and network you need to get your business off the ground—or take it to the next level.
2019 Hashtags for Instagram: The Ultimate Hashtags Cheat Sheet
0 comments:
Post a Comment